Skip to main content

Jollibee Chicken blood

 What is customer service?

I have been working for this industry's so-called customer service. 

I thought I have known the idea of what was it about? I have this definition on my own only to find out that there is more to what I've always known. Or maybe I thought I knew it already, but that is a common mistake, making me ignorant of other stuff. 

Today 11/05/2020 Morning my typical morning routine since I have been trying to get out of the house to make sure that I will not do other stuff besides the fact that I will be watching Netflix and working. 

So I am out of the house, dine in a food on the go kind of stuff. Jollibee is the common fast-food chain here in the Philippines. Since it is still in pandemic mode the health care survey is being done before you enter the premise which is common the place and time like this everywhere you go that is being done for the safety and it's government-mandated. 

Done with the ordering, the super value meal ( chicken, spaghetti, and burger steak). The dishes arrived as soon as I cleaned up the table ( funny that I have to clean it up myself) pour alcohol and wipe it the Jollibee's tissue paper.  I finished the spaghetti first cause that is my favorite ( last night it was even included in my dinner lol! ). Then work mode started, however, I cant hardly focus so I was checking my phone and checking my lappie at the same time on the things that I should be doing first. Finally, it came to me that I just needed to finish the food and then start working. 

As I finished the food, I did notice that the person on the other side, or should I say the opposite of my chair was checking on me. since I am all done with my food I checked the chicken it was all good. This Old fair lady that is checking on me asked me, is there something wrong with the chicken? so I said it was fine it tasted good as I was able to finish it until you can only see the bones. Then the fair old lady said it smelled different and had blood on it. I suggested that she can get it checked and have some of the staff of Jollibee replace it. I always thought that it was the standard procedure for Jollibee to check out the food and make sure that the customer is satisfied and happy. 

But that was not the case. I was just observing the fair old lady ask one of the staff and have it checked. she gave them the food and discussed it with one of the staff I was just listening attentively and curiously while they try to discuss, I guess the service crew was not fully aware of what should be done so the crew asked for the store manager's advice. I was just listening ( eavesdropping to be more appropriate ). 

The manager said specifically "Ma'am are you done with your food? and are you good with this? " The fair old lady looked at me and said yes I'm all good, and I was stunned for a poor old fair lady for her chicken not to be replaced even though she discussed clearly that the chicken don't taste good because it has few blood-stained in the bones of the chicken she ordered, wherein I saw and it was still fresh blood. ( technically it was not cooked properly ). The manager did not make any effort in replacing it. This was done to an old fair lady. The fair old lady went on her day and left Jollibee unhappy. 

So tell me what customer service is? well, I am still sitting on the chair and writing this down. 


Common Filipino mistake, SERVICE they serve but don't take care of their customers I guess Jollibee has been in this country for quite some time now, that they don't even bother to check how they treat the customers with quality, I mean this is Jollibee every kid in this metro if they DONT know the Bee thingy of Jollibee I don't know what to say, they are not from around here. But this is Jollibee being famous to kids and kids at heart. Maybe they are not what they used to be. I hate saying but the service SUCKS 

They live up to the price of the food, it is cheap so I guess the service is inexpensive. 

YOU DON'T EXPECT GOOD SERVICE ON CHEAP THINGS. JOLLIBEE LIVING UP TO THE PRICE. 

Poor quality, poor service - and everybody love Jollibee. NOT BAD JOLLIBEE bida ang saya 

Popular posts from this blog

SAME THING Why do people like complicated stuff? a question that keeps popping in my head, every now and then I see stuff, that makes me wonder why people keep on doing complicated things. This has just happened recently.  I am writing this down to remind me of how STUPID I AM and still being STUPID as of this day.